Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biker Blah Blah

Forum for MBVROC, the Manitoba chapter of Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (VROC)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MBVROC patch order is now available. Some spares, contact Dmon for details.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» just a "Hello"
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm by TomW

» entire rear wheel assembly for 1600 Nomad
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am by Dmon

» Mustang seat and other stuff for 1500 Classic
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am by Dmon

» MBVROC Rides
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm by Nomad

» riding in the rain
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am by TomW

» Garage in Winniopeg
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 pm by TomW

» Sunday July 07.
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 pm by TomW

» Motorcycle lift for sale
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm by Dmon

» Future of MBVROC
Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm by TomW

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, we've all heard of (and ridden in ) the Breast Cancer rallies every year but this is a fairly new one on the scene- This is the Motorcycle Ride for Dad for prostate cancer (the other "being given the finger" for men). This one has such an impact that I found out about it when my daughter (who lives in Victoria) told Jane and I that she was volunteering for their rally. Anyway, it is a rally out to Gimli, it is fun and it is on motorcycles. Nuff said.

The site is http://www.motorcycleridefordad.org/chapters/manitoba, the ride is on May 28th, and Jane and I will be there. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://mbvroc.canadian-forum.com
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Hey Dmon... have you guys registered for this ride yet?? I was on the site looking at the registration, and there is a place where you can create a team or join a team. Just wonderin if you were planning on creating a MBVROC team. I'm looking at registering for this ride. Let me know what your plans are.

Bullet
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:30 pm

So far, only Prairie Girl and you have expressed interest other than Jane and I. Small team.... But I can do so if you like.
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:28 am

Dmon wrote:
So far, only Prairie Girl and you have expressed interest other than Jane and I. Small team.... But I can do so if you like.

No big deal... I just saw the option to create a team and was wondering if one was available, that's all
Back to top Go down
kevin

PostSubject: Ride for Dad   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:18 am

I'm planning on doing a short run to cowtown mid may and if i am back by ride date...would love to meet up with you folks. Has been a great experience in the past and is always nice to get out to events.
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm finally signed up for the Ride for Dad and have sent out my plea emails. Are we going to do a team, or keep it loose and easygoing?
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Dmon wrote:
I'm finally signed up for the Ride for Dad and have sent out my plea emails. Are we going to do a team, or keep it loose and easygoing?

Lets keep it loose for this year and maybe try the team for next year. PG brought up a good point regarding the pledge pages on the other thread. Not sure how that would affect everything at this stage
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

All right! Sounds like a plan. We don't have to register a group to ride together as a group, so I don't quite know what the group registration actually does for us.... But we'll ride - that is what's important!
Back to top Go down
PrairieGirl

PrairieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

No rain! No rain! No rain!
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok, just to recap-

We will meet at the Tim Horton's on St. James St. up near Ellice for 8:30am. We will proceed from there to sign in at Earl's at Polo Park, with the ride starting at 10am.

Sorry for the bad news, but I don't think Jane will be joining us- she has picked up some sort of bug, and what with our working so hard this week it hit her hard. I will be there, but do not know if I will go out to Gimli. But at least I'll be there to be counted....
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:38 am

Cya there!!
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:03 am

Well, I hope everyone got home before the heavens opened up and dumped on the roads. Seemed to be a pretty good day weather-wise anyway.... especially considering the forcast. After goofing off all day and doing streches and stuff my back is feeling better - not great, but better, so I should be in fine form for the Breast Cancer ride next weekend!

Hope everyone had a great time!
Back to top Go down
Bullet

Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Dmon wrote:
Well, I hope everyone got home before the heavens opened up and dumped on the roads. Seemed to be a pretty good day weather-wise anyway.... especially considering the forcast. After goofing off all day and doing streches and stuff my back is feeling better - not great, but better, so I should be in fine form for the Breast Cancer ride next weekend!

Hope everyone had a great time!

Staying dry was not an option on saturday... but a good time with good people was had dispite the weather! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally   Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally Empty

Back to top Go down

Motorcycle Ride for Dad rally
Page 1 of 1