Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah

Forum for MBVROC, the Manitoba chapter of Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (VROC)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MBVROC patch order is now available. Some spares, contact Dmon for details.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» just a "Hello"
Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm by TomW

» entire rear wheel assembly for 1600 Nomad
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am by Dmon

» Mustang seat and other stuff for 1500 Classic
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am by Dmon

» MBVROC Rides
Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm by Nomad

» riding in the rain
Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am by TomW

» Garage in Winniopeg
Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 pm by TomW

» Sunday July 07.
Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 pm by TomW

» Motorcycle lift for sale
Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm by Dmon

» Future of MBVROC
Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm by TomW

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

MBVROC Embroidered Patches

Go down 

What size patch(es) would you want to buy? You can vote for multiple sizes.
3 1/2 x 5" hat/breast mount
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
5 1/2 x 9" back mount
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
12 x7 1/2" back mount
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Dmon
Admin

PostSubject: MBVROC Embroidered Patches   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I will be looking into embroidered MBVROC patches for the club. I know that the patches we have gotten in the past were around $30. They are 12" wide wingtip to wingtip, and 7 1/2" high. It has been proposed at the last meeting that this is fine for big strapping fellows like myself but is a bit too wide and overpowering on the back of a normal person and especially on the ladies. I will be looking into if it is possible to get the patches approximately 75% of the current size, which would be 9x5 1/2". We will also see about smaller 3 1/2" wide patches like the VROC ones which would be perfect on shoulders, chest or on hats.

Please keep in mind that MBVROC is a motorcycle club (as opposed to a biker gang) and can wear a one piece club logo on our backs as identification of our affiliation. It has been registered with the Winnipeg Police as an enthusiast club, not gang and no harassment has ever been seen due to wearing this logo. As well, motorcycle gangs understand that a one piece patch is NOT to be seen as competition and no one has ever been harassed for wearing our patch. Bear in mind that motorcycle gangs wear a three piece patch system called "colors" of which each piece is hard earned in their organization and should be respected my any motorcyclist. Gang members are motorcyclist enthusiasts as well and will not give anyone a hard time as long as you respect their colors. I have personally worn my vest in Sturgis during rally week without incident, even having done some drinking with a group of 1%ers at the Broken Spoke Saloon. Great times....

I know it is a bit premature to be asking, but please poll as to what preferences there are. This will give me an idea on where to concentrate my attentions and we can get an actual order made once I have exact prices.

MBVROC Embroidered Patches
Page 1 of 1