Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biker Blah Blah

Forum for MBVROC, the Manitoba chapter of Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (VROC)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MBVROC patch order is now available. Some spares, contact Dmon for details.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» just a "Hello"
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm by TomW

» entire rear wheel assembly for 1600 Nomad
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am by Dmon

» Mustang seat and other stuff for 1500 Classic
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am by Dmon

» MBVROC Rides
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm by Nomad

» riding in the rain
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am by TomW

» Garage in Winniopeg
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 pm by TomW

» Sunday July 07.
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 pm by TomW

» Motorcycle lift for sale
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm by Dmon

» Future of MBVROC
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm by TomW

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! Empty
PostSubject: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Please note- no one without a VROC member number can buy a patch - it is in their charter to uphold the copyright laws that you must be a registered member.That being said, you can join VROC if you have not already - they are at www.VROC.org, and it is free, just like our membership. They are like us, only much bigger! Great forum, too....

So, we wanted to have some variety for sizes, so I have a prototype of the three sizes we will have available to us - the original 12" across, the new more petit 9" wide and the highly anticipated 3 1/2" across which is suitable for hats, shoulders, breast pockets, keychains, etc. Here are some pics of the crests along with the prices including the taxes-

All three
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! 100_0617

The 12" - $37
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! 100_0618

The 9" - $28
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! 100_0619

And the 3 1/2" - $13
MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! 100_0620

I would like to know who would like to order what size of patch by email - email me at MBVROC@hotmail.com or PM me thru the forum. Please be prepared to pay for the patch(es) that you order, do not order on speculation. I cannot afford to buy patches that are not spoken for, although I may be buying a few out of club funds to have on hand. If we get our order in relatively soon we can have them available pretty quick. I'd like to aim for having them for the Ride for Dad and the Breast Cancer runs so we can have them stitched on for the Concourse d'Elegance!

If you have any questions or such, call me at (204)688-1795 on the evenings (after 5pm).
Back to top Go down
https://mbvroc.canadian-forum.com
MrMyles

MrMyles

PostSubject: Re: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Did you get the email response to this from early February, or is this something else?
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:10 am

Those who have already contacted me only need to contact me again if they have changed their minds after seeing the pics.
Back to top Go down
https://mbvroc.canadian-forum.com
TomW

TomW

PostSubject: Re: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Nope, nothing has changed, I'm gonna stick to my order....

TomW clown
Back to top Go down
MrMyles

MrMyles

PostSubject: Re: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 pm

TomW wrote:
Nope, nothing has changed, I'm gonna stick to my order....

TomW clown
ditto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!   MBVROC patches - time to order your patches! Empty

Back to top Go down

MBVROC patches - time to order your patches!
Page 1 of 1