Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Please login or register to access full benefits of this forum.
Biker Blah Blah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biker Blah Blah

Forum for MBVROC, the Manitoba chapter of Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (VROC)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MBVROC patch order is now available. Some spares, contact Dmon for details.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» just a "Hello"
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:30 pm by TomW

» entire rear wheel assembly for 1600 Nomad
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 am by Dmon

» Mustang seat and other stuff for 1500 Classic
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am by Dmon

» MBVROC Rides
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm by Nomad

» riding in the rain
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am by TomW

» Garage in Winniopeg
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 pm by TomW

» Sunday July 07.
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:53 pm by TomW

» Motorcycle lift for sale
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:59 pm by Dmon

» Future of MBVROC
Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:33 pm by TomW

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PrairieGirl

PrairieGirl

Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 am

Or have you packed it in for the year? Sad

I haven't given up yet, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm crazy.
Back to top Go down
kevin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Still with you...Thanks to the invention of heated gear.
kevin
Back to top Go down
Velobabe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Crying or Very sad On lovely Vancouver Island....
we put the Nomad away for the winter due to the rainy season -
However, since the 2 of our 3 Velocettes are insured year round, Dave had a solo ride on the Clubman before he put it in the kitchen last weekend. Don't want the wet road to muck up the paint and chrome. It's easy to move it through the front door when he wants another solo ride.
The Enduro awaits the next sunny sunny day so we can both take a little ride. It sits in the garage next to the uninsured Viper and the car.
The new truck sits outside... we got a 4x4 now incase we get lots of snow...
Back to top Go down
kevin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Hate to give in but the end is here for me Sad Mad
kevin
Back to top Go down
PrairieGirl

PrairieGirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh me too! I actually winterized it last Sunday. Sad I hope spring comes quickly!
Back to top Go down
Dmon
Admin
Dmon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 am

Since we froze both batteries last winter, Jane had me winterize the bikes back in October - just before that last blast of heat. <sigh>

But I'm also crossing fingers for early Spring and another Summer like this (weather-wise). In the meantime, everyone polish their chrome, think of good riding and come up with ride routes! And start saving for your bike insurance! ;oP
Back to top Go down
https://mbvroc.canadian-forum.com
TomW

TomW

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 pm

Yepp,
I winterized my Fatty Vulcanetty before we went to Europe in the middle of October.
Now I'm counting on the whole global warming thing to get another
summer like the last one Embarassed
Quote :
And start saving for your bike insurance!
That is a good idea also !
Greetings to everyone- see you next year....
Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?   Anyone else still holding out hope for this season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else still holding out hope for this season?
Page 1 of 1